Friday, November 4, 2011

Magic

Next week will be magical.  I've called it. Yes, I know that Halloween has passed, which only means that my favorite time of year is here.  My toes are blue and purple and numb and Starbucks has red cups.  And I'm going to Texas TWICE in the next TWO months.  Holy cow.

But back to this week...

I will not have to dread the day of my birth coming about (although I am very curious as to what my roommate has been hiding from me from my parents- they text) and I have many, many magical events on the agenda.

First and foremost, I get to see my sweet Daddio in seven mere days.  I absolutely adore the fact that he sells giant chunks of aluminum in this strange land I'm living in, because it means spur-of-the-moment, make-your-Thursday-brighter, trips.  I'm picking the fanciest restaurant in town with the most expensive steak that I can't afford and making him take me on a date.

Also, my boss surprised me with an invitation to the premiere of "Immortals," only the movie I'm most excited to see in this whole opening weekend.  Okay, really though, I've been excited about this one for awhile, due to this face.


I'm sure we will meet on the red carpet and fall madly in love and he will abandon his horse-back riding fiance for me.  Or I'll see him from a few yards away and try not to embarrass myself or my boss with my star-struckness.

I loved him first.

I'll leave it at that.  Talk to me in a few months when you fall in love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment