Monday, May 16, 2011

COAFG

Confessions of a... Oh, never mind.

Last Wednesday was my dear Suite-ie Tatum's birthday.  Because we are never on time around here, we celebrated on Friday.  And made one giant, fabulous cupcake.

(With a bunch of baby cupcakes, for aesthetic purposes.)

Again with the domestic, I know.

(Actually, you readers are getting hit with all kinds of domestic posts in the near future, so you'd better hold on to your oven mitts.)

Anyway, we started out by nicely cutting the large cupcake into pieces, but then decided that required entirely too much work and patience.  Enter about 5 forks and 3 minutes, and the thing was unrecognizable.

Wow.  Clearly the sugar went directly to Lauren's head.  Quick! Guess which one she is!

And now I absolutely must run off to the next event on a long list of last-week-in-Austin-ever-so-we-have-to-live-it-up activities.

Tears, my friends.  True, stinging tears.

(Speaking of tears, I need recommendations for a waterproof mascara that I will need to start wearing about... yeah, now.  Because I am positive of exactly two things: the tears will come, and I will not stand looking like a raccoon on my last-weekend-in-Austin-as-a-college-student-EVER.)

... Uh oh, I opened the flood gates again...

No comments:

Post a Comment