Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh, the places you will go...

Like, all over the stinking city.

(Explanation to come.)

A little tid-bit about me- when I am actively trying to not study for the 3 tests I have this week, I can find the most imaginative things to do with my time.  I once found myself watching all of Reba's old music videos and admiring the dramatic tension the stories weaved. (By the way, if you've never seen "Fancy," just go ahead and click on the link. Seriously.)

Such an empowering song.

So, today's activity was mapping out the offices I will be interviewing with next week.  And let me tell you- these folks are not centralized.
Like, not centralized at all.  I am seriously concerned about me and my economy-sized rental car making it to all of these places in 48 short hours.

In case you're not catching my pseudo-organization skills- I gotta' get myself to all the stars. And be charming, fresh and decidedly not-frazzled once I get there. Wowza.

I realized as I pondered this map that I might need to request to visit offices at certain times on certain days- Which makes me a bit nervous.

"Hiiiii! This is your possible future employee... Yeah, so I need to come in at precisely 1:15 and I gotta be out of there by 1:45 to trek across the city to my next meeting... Is that cool with y'allllll?"

You see the problem.


Here's to hoping the scheduling Gods are on my side next week, and my appointments fit nicely into some imaginary spreadsheet I'm sure I will create.

Oh, and God? Let's cut down on the traffic in LA next week too.  That would be great.





P.S. On a completely non-related side note- Check out these peonies.  And now swear that if there is ever an option to buy peonies for your bathroom, you will.  Just do it- they will make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment