Sunday, September 18, 2011

Answered Prayers

Apparently I should have miniature emotional meltdowns on public forums more often, because less than 24 hours after I posted that last melodramatic, sappy little diddy on here I received a phone call to schedule an interview.  Which then led to another interview.  Which then led to a job (!!!) that I start tomorrow.

Due to the nature of this job, I can't really give many details on here.

(And I promise I'm not dealing drugs.  That's totally what that sounds like.)

All I can say is that I am gainfully employed, full time, by a wonderful boss and every day of my working life will be challenging and different and hectic and full of adventure.

I've said it once, I've said it a million times:

God is good.  All the time.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment