Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Famous People I've Met

I started a word document on my computer today under that title.  I'm afraid that one day I'll be old and gray and people will say to me, "Lindsay, when you were fun and adventuresome and lived in LA did you meet any movie stars?" And then I want to be able to say to them, "As a matter of fact, I met George Clooney before he was George Clooney." Obviously it won't be George Clooney, but you get the point.

And let me tell you- today I've done pretty well.  I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up with an email from an Oscar winning actress whose name I won't mention here wanting to "meet with" me.  I don't know what we're meeting about exactly, but I'm pumped.

Then into my office marched Ashley Greene of Twilight fame,
Aimee Teegarden of Friday Night Lights fame, (I could die happy)
and last but not least, Leven Rambin.
You don't know her yet, but you will.  You see, her character Glimmer is going to be killed off in the biggest deal movie of the year, next year.  If you don't know that I'm talking about the Hunger Games yet, do me a favor and quit reading my blog.

Kidding!  But really, go buy the series.  Or else.

Okay, I'll play along.  Or else you'll feel like a loon when the whole world is freaking out over this movie in a few short months and you are wondering what they are hungry for.

Er... I guess that would be blood.  But not in the vampire way! Ah, these teen romance-action novels are getting all confused in my head.

Just go read it.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment