Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

There are so many things that fit this bill right now.

I am looking forward to an interview (for a real, paying job!) this afternoon at 3:00.

(That's 5:00 pm Texas time, for all of you that want to say a prayer for me!  I certainly wouldn't say no!)

The interview is to assist a pretty fabulous screenwriter.  I have very little idea what this entails, but I want the job all the same.

Wait, maybe I shouldn't make that statement quite yet.

I am also really, really, super duper excited about my family coming to town TOMORROW! All four of them.  I saw my parents about a month ago but I haven't seen my sisters in... well, about 2 months.  Not too long, I guess.

But my mom has compiled a long list of activities for us, so I'm sure I will be fully entertained.  Bring on the whale watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment