Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 9: Favorite Picture of Your *friends.

*Revised from "Original 30 Day Blogger Challenge.  I apologize in advance if I left anyone off this list.  I know I did because I threw these pictures together off of FB in 20 minutes flat with very little actual effort.  Give me a break, it is Friday, after all.

I'm having trouble with this one, because I honest-to-God believe that I have many best friends.

I guess it's the politically correct Jr. High girl in me coming out and not wanting to offend anyone, like how we stealthily transferred the overnight bag for spend-the-night play dates back in the day.  But alas, I refuse to choose.  There are simply too many friends that mean too much to me in completely different ways to discriminate among them.

So there.

Here is a smattering of some of my friends over the years (at least the years that I can find on FB) in no particular order.

As to not offend, of course.
 This is my rooms Melis.  And she is going to change the world, starting with 22 2nd graders.
This is my bud Larn.  She makes me laugh harder than anyone in the world.

  This is my suitie Tatum.  She is wise beyond her years and diligent and stunning.
These are my friends Huds and G-Tay.  Huds is optimistic and cheerful and a wonderful baker.  G-Tay is a teacher, in more ways than one.  We were born in the same hospital 1 day apart.
 This is my pal Mern.  She is tried and true and hysterical and wonderful.
These are my forever best friends, my sisters.  They are goofy and caring and supportive.

 Sorry friends, I couldn't resist.  These were my best friends for 4 years in HS.  Probably because we lived in a gym during those years.  And hung more streamers than Party Central.
This picture is uber-important, because it contains my new roomate.  She is fun and talented and a total sweetheart. (It was like, the only picture I could find of us.  This is a problem.)

 This is my bud Hillz.  She is smart and a hard worker and just a bit obsessed with fictional characters. I won't mention names. 
 And this is my Sr. year- "Why do the four of us keep ending up together?" group. 

We know why, and we love the reason.

Miss you all like mad. 

COME VISIT ME, OKAY?  Then, and only then, will I stop talking about you on public forums.

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment